A lot has happened since I last wrote.
- House is *finally* up for sale
- Gifted a bamboo Uncaged Ergonomic Standing Desk
- Move back to the coast is within sight!
- Read several books on cafe patio: Debugging Teams, The Senior Software Engineer, Computer Science Distilled, React Quickly, Learning React, Rocket Surgery Made Easy, The Coaching Habit, Deep Work
- My eldest niece died at the end of February. RIP Cassy
- Learning/working totally stalled to get our home ready for sale (and be home with family in March to help with my five great-nieces & nephews)
- Too much packing, sorting, recycling, garbaging, yarding, etc.
- Not enough coding, geeking, servering :'(
- Dealing with migraines (atmospheric pressure changes from storms) and exhaustion from non-stop work around the house!
The Road Ahead:
- Re-prioritize work
- Trip to Toronto
- Finish packing / move back to the Greater Vancouver area
- *FINALLY* can get back to working on my shit!
- Geeky events in the GVRD!!!
- Read: Mining the Social Web, Node.js in Action, Common-Sense Guide to Data Structures and Algorithms, Cracking the Coding Interview
- Finish up Udemy courses, freecodecamp, portfolio & resume
- Start earning $$ again