Tuesdays are “home days” for me while my spouse has the car in another city working.
Day 3 of #100daysofblogging:
- Worked around the house (garbage, recycling, dishes, tidied up)
- Updated Trello boards, re-prioritized work, created/updated labels
- Added functionality to my pomodoro clock project
Tomorrow, my plan is to get back to studying CSS and fixing up the CSS issues on my fcc portfolio so I can submit a few more projects that are completed! Finishing up the front-end certification on freeCodeCamp is the next milestone for me and has been my main focus as of late (while also working on finishing up my infrastructure).
Over the past 1-2 years, I have worked on brushing up on my skill set so I could be in a better position to rapidly prototype several business ideas I have had. I am really excited to see the planning of those projects in the Q on my Trello boards for Q2!
Resources for tomorrow:
- HTML & CSS book by Jon Duckett
- Advanced CSS Layout with Flexbox on Udemy
- A Complete Guide to Flexbox
Good thing I came here to see if there was any books at home I needed to throw into my bag. I forgot to publish this post earlier!